Road Binder is a unique water dispersion of vinylic resins supplied as a viscous liquid. It is diluted into water carts and sprayed onto or blended into roads, airstrips and hardstand areas etc where watering programs cannot be implemented to control dust emissions.
- Physically binds particles together and stabilises road materials
- Forms a mechanically high resistant and elastic coating
- Eliminates continual watering programs
- One treatment controls road dust up to 3 months
- After treatment no further watering is required
- Physically ‘binds’ the road material together
- Does not require special application equipment
- Improves the road running surface, reducing maintenance
- Non-hazardous and eco-friendly
Application - Surface
- For a topical treatment, ROAD BINDER is dosed at 250ml per m2 per pass. It is recommended that two passes be conducted.
- The first pass is diluted at 1:6 applied at 1.75L per m2. The second pass diluted at 1:4 in water applied at 1.25L per m2.
- Dosage/applications recommended are dependant on the traffic volumes, type of vehicles and duration of dust suppression requirements.
Application – Blended
- Dose 250ml of ROAD BINDER concentrate per m2 and dilute into compaction water at 1:6 applied at 1.75L per m2 up to a depth of 150mm, then blend and compact.
Health, Safety, Environment and the Community (hsec)
- RST strives, through a process of continuous improvement, to fully integrate health, safety, environmental and community (HSEC) consciousness into all aspects of its activities